Title: Good Vibrations (Welcome to Paradise, #1)
Author: S. L. Scott
Release date: June 10, 2013
Age Group: New Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Tour organized by: AToMR Tours
I grab her exploring finger just as it reaches my happy trail—a trail that if I let her wander down further will lead us to do things we can’t take back. Things like three-word phrases being confessed that would end me if I was rejected. Things like selfishly wanting to own her body and doing things to her that would make my fantasies blush. And things like making her promises too soon that won’t do either of us any good. She makes me want a future that’s not possible, and one I don’t deserve.Listening to my ego got me into this situation. Will listening to my heart get me out?
Interesting Facts About Good Vibrations Part 1
By S.L. Scott
1. Evan does his clearest thinking when he’s floating on his surfboard out in the ocean and finds comfort and feels safe being in water in general, including a pool. A surfing term that really applies to him is ‘Church of the Open Sky’ which means he finds peace in the water.
2. Both Mallory and Evan are smokers though they don’t need a cigarette all the time. They mainly smoke when they’re stressed or emotional. Mallory smokes the first time after quitting for a month when she meets Evan at the airport. They are both trying to quit though. Damn vices.
3. Although Evan has plenty of opportunity with the opposite sex, he doesn’t take advantage of every opportunity that comes his way.
4. Big Kehones is the name of the hamburger joint where Sunny, Mallory, and Johnny work. It’s a bit of a jokey play on something that makes me giggle. I’d love to hear which phrase you think it’s a send up of.
5. When in Hawaii, the story takes place on Oahu.
S.L. Scott has a degree in Journalism and is the author of the novels—Naturally, Charlie, and A Prior Engagement as well as several novellas, including Sleeping with Mr. Sexy and Morning Glory--all currently available on Amazon. Pursuing her passion for telling stories, she spends her days escaping into her characters, letting them lead her on their adventures. She is a Contributor to Huffington Post and writes for her own blog along with several other popular sites.
Travelling, music festivals, and surfing are a few of the hobbies she loves, but she doesn't get to enjoy on a regular basis. She has an obsession with movies, a varied taste in books, and collects Fitz & Floyd teapots. With a memory full of useless trivia facts, and a Keurig addiction, she loves a fun night in with her family as much as a loud night out with her friends.
Scott lives in the lively city of Austin with her husband, two young sons, and two Papillons, enjoying life in the beautiful hill country of Texas.
She welcomes your notes at email@example.com.
It's the "Ticket to Paradise" Giveaway:
(1) $175 American Airlines or Southwest Airlines voucher OR a Kindle Paperwhite with Good Vibrations ebook – Winner’s Choice
(2) Signed Paperback of Good Vibrations
(1) Kindle or Nook ebook of Good Vibrations