Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A special Breast Cancer Awareness Post




My amazing friend Jenny from Totallybooked wrote a beautiful post about a friend of hers and how her friend's Breast Cancer diagnosis effected her.  Her story is touching... it brought me to tears, it made me giggle, and it made me want to fly over to Australia and give not only Jenny but her beautiful friend Mariead a big hug! 

Go check out this beautiful post by Jenny over at Totallybooked (here) and remember that just getting checked can save your life. 

I'm sure everyone has either had a loved one diagnosed or were lost to the battle... It's not easy to accept for anyone and it's important that we all stand together and show our love and support to those who have fought and those who have yet to be diagnosed.  My love and support goes out to everyone who has had cancer touch their life in one way or another.  


Click on the link below to find out how to donate and help support awareness in your country:

Pink Ribbon International http://www.pinkribbon.org/ 

Think Pink!  
Let Awareness spread,
not cancer!


No comments:

Post a Comment