Saturday, May 4, 2013

Friend Zoned (Friend Zoned #1) Review

Friend-Zoned by Belle Aurora

Nikolai Leokov never thought he'd fall in love with the only girl he's ever befriended.

Valentina Tomic has issues with commitment after the ultimate betrayal.

When Tina decides to make broody Nik's day better, she never thought she would end up friends with the hard man.

Nik has never had a woman be so affectionate to him without expecting something in return.

Nik and Tina cordially invite you to read Friend-zoned.

A story of friendship, humour and love.

So first of all I have to say that during my little break I read a lot of books... and when I say a lot I mean A LOT!  But none of them where books that I was asked to read, only a few were recommendations... for the most part they were books that just kind of caught my eye while browsing Amazon.  Friend-Zoned was one of those books... but something held me back from purchasing it for about a week.  I'm not sure what it was but I will say THANK YOU to my dear friend Sali for sending me that text telling me I needed to read this book.  Because I freaking loved it!

Tina was an absolute doll... I just adored everything about her.  She was strong willed, had a heart of gold (more so than almost every other heroine I have said that about), she's beautiful inside and out, has that loyalty that every one craves, she's giving, she's sweet, and she is probably one of my favorite heroines this year.  She's easy to connect with and she's even easier to love.

Then there's Nik and all I can say is what is there not to love about Nik.  Sure there were a few times that I wanted to smack him and have a few questions answered but there was no doubt that he would go to whatever lengths possible to not only keep Tina happy but keep her safe.

Friend-Zoned is definitely one I'd recommend reading... it has a bit of a KA feel to it (you know those HOT Alpha males that tend to forget to use their pronouns?), it's got the drama to keep you on the edge of your seat, the angst is fairly minimal (Thank you Belle), but the love story - is not only beautiful but quite fun and funny!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment