Sunday, August 11, 2013

Love Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #4) Review


 My mom says that you can’t love someone until you learn to love yourself.
So even though Vincent is getting more and more scary.
Even though he’s doing a nationwide search for me.
I’m going to learn to love myself.

Well, I’m going to try.
Mostly, I want a boy to love me.
But which one?

Dawson - The gorgeous boy who made a mistake, but whose molten lava kisses and steaminess I can’t freaking resist.
or
Aiden - The God of all Hotties, who is practically infused with love potion. Who I thought liked me, but now says he wants to be my friend.
or
Brooklyn - The boy that first stole my heart. Who has always loved me. Well, until the whole cabana incident.

I mean, it was bad enough when there was sort of a love triangle, but now that I’m talking to B again, it’s like I’m in a love rectangle, or a rhombus, or something.

Oh, and did I mention Cooper Steele?
The new soccer coaching, health teaching, tattooed hunk?
Who Garrett sent to school to guard my body.
I mean, be my bodyguard.

But back to loving me.
I should forget about boys and worry about me.
Love me.
Like, eventually.

I know I keep saying this about this series but I can't help it!!!  Oh. My. God.  Could I be anymore addicted?  Is it possible for me to feel the urge to get down on my hands and knees to beg for the next book?  (well yes and I am not afraid to admit that I probably would do it, if I knew it would get me somewhere lol)  I honestly couldn't have imagined for a better addition to Keatyn's story!

I simply adore Keatyn.  She's the girl that I would totally want to be friends with and not because she has all this yummy eye candy around her at any given time... but because she is a great girl!  Sure she doesn't always make the best decisions or maybe she jumps to a conclusion when she shouldn't but she's a teenaged girl... what do you expect.  As I said in my review of Kiss Me, Keatyn is growing into this mature young lady through lessons that any person would find hard.  But I admire her strength and yes even her weaknesses.  The fear she faces that Vincent might find her... the lies she's forced to tell... it makes you feel for her.  She cherishes the relationships she has and the ones she's made since going off to boarding school.  She makes fairly responsible decisions and the best thing of all is she tries to be herself (well as best as she can considering...)

Then there's the boys.  I can't really say a whole lot but I will say that yes I am still Team Aiden, I still have a crush on Dallas, Riley is adorable, Dawson is fun, I'm craving more Damian, and I will even go as far as to say... Hello B and can we have more please?  And just wait until y'all meet the gorgeous Cooper Steele!

Jillian Dodd has one amazing series here.  She has kept me on the edge of my seat and more than ready to devour every single word!  She really has created the perfect combo of Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl, with her own fascinating flair!  I can't get enough of it and I can not wait for Adore Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #4.5)!!!  Is it November yet??

 Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment