Monday, October 29, 2012

Double Time (Sinners On Tour #3) Review


Double Time: Sinners On Tour by Olivia Cunning

Book description...
Olivia Cunning delivers the perfect blend of steamy sex, heartwarming romance, and a wicked sense of humor in this menage story featuring the hottest guy in the Sinners band.
Trey Mills, the notoriously sexy Sinners rhythm guitarist, gives up his bisexual lifestyle and is swept into a hot, heady romance with Reagan Elliot, a female rock star sensation. But when Trey encounters Reagan's sexy bisexual roommate, Ethan Conner, he can no longer deny who he is or what he wants. Reagan heartily agrees to a solution that opens up a hot new world of sexual experience--and love--with the two men she wants the most.


Have you ever seen something somewhere and thought "Ohmigod, I have to have that!"?  Yeah?  Me too... On Netgalley... where I saw Double Time was up and waiting to be reviewed... I seriously think I jumped up and down and clapped a little when I got that email saying "Thanks for requesting a title from NetGalley's Public Catalog. You can now access the title by logging into NetGalley."  That's all it took to make me one happy girl... because when it comes to the Sinners... Trey is my favorite!

I've known since Backstage Pass that I was going to fall and fall hard for Trey and his sultry green eyes... what I didn't know what HOW hard I was going to fall.  And let me tell you I fell hard.  He is such a doll but yet he's kind of emotionally broken in a sense, because he's in love with Brian and has been for so long... I feel for you Trey because I'm a little in love with Brian myself!  But then he meets Reagan and he decides he wants to do the whole exclusive thing, because he can see there is something different about her, something special!

There was so much to love about Reagan... I mean seriously, not only is she sweet but she can adapt to her element without changing who she is no matter where she is.  Which is exactly why she fit in so well with Exodus End.  She's got trust issues and some major insecurities ever since walking in on her ex-boyfriend getting it on with another man.  So when she meets Trey and he seems so interested she can't help but start to fall for him... even though deep down she knows something is "missing" from their relationship.

So Trey and Reagan start to fall hard and fast for each other but just as Reagan knows deep down that something is missing, Trey tries to ignore it... for as long as he can... which is approximately 5 minutes after meeting her extremely gorgeous roommate Ethan.   At this point in the book the temperature levels went from smoldering to full fledged inferno!  I'm not big on reading explicit male on male encounters... but I am definitely not one to deny that even I was a little hot and bothered by the chemistry between Trey and Ethan... okay a lot hot and bothered... add Reagan to that mix and I was sitting here wishing my husband wasn't at work!

The only problem I had with this book was the fact that I felt like I was missing something... because Olivia had originally planned for Trey's book to be the last in the series.  I'm not feeling overly satisfied.   Honestly?  I'm feeling a little cheated.  But with that said, if I had it to do over again... No way would I miss another opportunity to read Double Time as the 3rd book in the Sinners On Tour Series!  

Happy Reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment