Friday, May 18, 2012

Michelle Warren Releases Title and Cover for the next book in the Seraphina Parrish Trilogy

Have you read Wander Dust???  Are you Ready for the next book in the series???  I know I am and I was lucky enough to receive and email from Michelle the other day... and in it, she shared the cover and title of the next Seraphina Parrish book... Protecting Truth.

Now if you haven't read Wander Dust yet, I suggest you go get it and read it... like now.... because it's a fabulous story of these teenagers (who quite frankly are wayyy more mature then their age) that time travel.  It's a fascinating take on time travel and I look forward to reading more in this series!!!

Check out my review for Wander Dust..... HERE... and make sure to go get your copy today!





No comments:

Post a Comment