Sunday, December 23, 2012

Three to Ride (Nights in Bliss, Colorado #1) Review

Three to Ride by Sophie Oak


Book description…
Rachel Swift is a woman on the run. Max and Rye Harper are just the men to catch her. A stalker sent Rachel's world reeling. Now she's running for her life, and Bliss, CO, seems like the perfect place to hide. Bliss is a strange little town, filled with artists, nudists, and the occasional conspiracy nut. It's a good place to start over. Horse trainer Max and Sheriff Rye gave up on their dream of finding one perfect woman to share long ago. Rachel walks in, and they're both in love and fighting their true natures. When Rachel's past catches up with her, all of Bliss is in danger. Can Rachel stand up to the man who took everything? Rachel is done running. It's time for her to get back in the saddle and ride.

Okay so right now I’m on this little kick… I’m all about dirty books, the dirtier the better… so what do I do when I want to turn to a dirty, smutty book?  I read about Ménages… Yep!  I like my Ménages and I am not afraid to admit it.  But here’s the problem – finding a good one because even though I like them dirty, I also like a good story.  So when I took a chance and decided to check out Sophie Oak’s Nights in Bliss series, I about had a bookgasm on the spot because I got exactly what I had been searching for.  I nice hot, smutty, dirty book with a good story that maintained my interest!

Rachel has been on the run because of a psycho who is under the impression that she belongs to him even though they only went out on one date and didn’t even kiss.  Then she finds herself in Bliss, Colorado… where the people are a little weird but filled with good humor and lots of love to give.  Working at the diner she gets to know the people of Bliss and feels like she finally stopped somewhere she could plant some roots, she’s happy and she’s entirely smitten with the gorgeous Max Harper.  Then she meets his twin, Rye Harper and it’s like she’s died and gone to heaven.

So Max catches Rachel bathing in his pond one night and they decide or what I should say is Rachel decides that her and Max should have a purely physical relationship… only Max doesn’t quite feel that way.  Max has never felt the feelings he does for Rachel for any other woman so he’s accepting her ‘invitation’ with ulterior motives… to get her in his bed and in his house and quite possibly in between him and Rye.  But here’s the thing… Max is afraid to tell Rachel about his little kink, Rachel is fantasizing about being in between both brothers, and Rye is afraid to run off the only woman Max has ever loved – even though he is in love with her too. 

So they all kind of dance around one another until Rachel finally has enough and sets her plan into motion… once the twins catch on it’s like BOOM!!!  Holy hotness!!!

If you’re looking for a good ménage with some smokin’ hot men, a woman who keeps said men in line, and a story that will keep you on the edge of your seat at times then Three to Ride is definitely for you!  I know I liked it so much I ended up downloading it to my husbands Kindle and told him to read it… I’m not sure if he’s read it yet or not because he keeps telling me to read these dirty stories out of this book he bought for us a few weeks ago – he seems to be kind of stuck on them right now.  Hmm, maybe it’s his fault I’m in this phase where I can’t seem to get enough smut!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment